conditions of use
By using this website you are accepting all the terms of this disclaimer notice. If you do not agree with anything in this notice you should not use this website.
All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods & services tax) as of 04.07.2011. Product prices are regularly updated when price changes are received from our suppliers.
CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY
Ebony & Ivory Pty Ltd is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. we endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. standard delivery timeframes are between 5-7 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours. You can expect to receive your goods within 1-10 working days. The delivery times provided by Ebony & Ivory Pty Ltd are estimates only. Ebony & Ivory Pty Ltd will not be held accountable for late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries. In the event that multiple items are ordered, part deliveries may be made where stock is not available. All reasonable attempts to notify you will be made using the details you provided. Please ensure you enter the correct delivery address. Ebony & Ivory Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for incorrectly entered delivery addresses.
Please choose carefully. Ebony & Ivory Pty Ltd has a no refund policy on all sale items. We do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You may choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, out of stock, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or doesn't perform as advertised.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE GOODS
The buyer is responsible for inspecting the goods for fault and notifying us in accordance with our Returns Policy should there be a fault.
Ebony & Ivory Pty Ltd is committed to customer satisfaction, simply return it to us within the time frame listed below, in the original condition that you received it and we will happily exchange (full price items and sale items) or refund (full price items only)*.
- Merchandise must be returned within 7 days of receiving item with Australia 14 working Days for overseas. You are responisable for shipping costs for any returned items
- Merchandise must not be opened, used, worn, altered or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached.
- Return merchandise must include the original package.
- Refunds are not applicable on sale or promotional items.
- Due to hygiene reasons, Ebony & Ivory Pty Ltd is not able to do an exchange or refund on wigs unless the item is faulty or does not match the item you ordered.
If for any reason you would like to return your product to us please follow the simple steps below:
- 1. Complete the Return & Exchange section on the lower part of your invoice and enclose with your return merchandise. Be sure to complete all fields to ensure prompt turnaround.
- 2. Pack all items with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are securely enclosed in a satchel as we are not able to accept them if damaged. If you are wanting to exchange or return boxed goods, they must be returned to Ebony & Ivory in the original unmarked packaging and in good condition.
- 3. Our address is: Ebony & Ivory Pty Ltd Ground Floor 25 barrack street perth 6000 Western Australia.
- 4. Visit a Post Office and send to the labelled address. For security and peace of mind we strongly suggest you use insured registered post as Ebony & Ivory Pty Ltd is not liable for lost returned parcels. Please note we do not accept COD deliveries.
- 5. Once received, we will inspect and process the goods within 24 hours to ensure you receive your exchange/refund as quickly as possible. So you are kept informed, we will send you an email confirming your exchange or refund, and how it is being processed to your original form of payment. If you have any further questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com
If you have a faulty item that you would like repaired, please follow the simple steps of a normal return as shown above. Please make sure you enclose your original invoice, along with a description of the fault. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a new copy of the invoice. Once received will , we will inspect the goods to determine and/or confirm the issue. We as the manufacturer will then issue an exchange, refund or repair the goods. We aim to have your refund processed within 24 hours of receiving; however some faults must be approved by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued. In this case, we will keep you informed. Please allow approximately two weeks for the processing of your faulty return once received. Contact will be made by email informing you of all relevant details. Once the issue has been rectified by the manufacturer, we will post the item back to you the same day. If an order is deemed faulty, we will gladly reimburse the return postage up to a total of AUD $ for national orders and AUD $ for international orders. This includes postage only - packaging is at an additional cost to you. For further information on warranties and faulty items, please contact us at email@example.com
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
While every effort is made to ensure that the content of this website is accurate, the website is provided "as is" and Ebony & Ivory Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information found on it. While the content of this site is provided in good faith, we do not warrant that the information will be kept up to date, be true and not misleading, or that this site will always (or ever) be available for use. We do not warrant that the servers that make this website available will be error, virus or bug free and you accept that it is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats. We recommend scanning any files before downloading. In no event will Ebony & Ivory Pty Ltd be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profit, loss of contracts, goodwill, data, information, income, anticipated savings or business relationships, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any linked websites.
Nothing in this disclaimer notice excludes or limits any warranty implied by law for death, fraud, personal injury through negligence, or anything else which it would not be lawful for Ebony & Ivory Pty Ltd to exclude.
LICENSE TO USE THIS WEBSITE
By using this website you agree to the exclusions and limitations of liability stated above and accept them as reasonable. Do not use this website if you do not agree that they are reasonable. If any of the points in this disclaimer notice are found to be unenforceable under applicable law, that will have no bearing on the enforceability of the rest of the disclaimer notice. Material on this website, including text and images, is protected by copyright law and is copyright to Ebony & Ivory Pty Ltd unless credited otherwise. It may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Prior written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained for any other use of material. No part of this site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose or financial gain. All intellectual property rights in relation to this website are reserved and owned by Ebony & Ivory Pty Ltd.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND PRODUCTS
Links to other websites are provided for the convenience of users. We are unable to provide any warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of such sites, or the reliability, quality or effectiveness of any products provided through external websites. A link to an external site does not imply an endorsement of the views, information or products provided or held by such websites.
We reserve the right to revise and amend this disclaimer notice from time to time and any revised version will be deemed to be applicable from the first date of publication on this website.